2012-01-14

[WIP]San Andreas™ Project 2

/>Thread #72 - January 14, 2012:

Stepping the IV™ mod aside, I wanted to announce I've found a huge loads pack of weapon! I'm going to convert it to San Andreas™ while still working on perfecting the IV™ weapons (I'm working on it in the background. 93% for San Andreas™ modding while 7% for IV™ modding).
That's going to take a whole lots of time to convert! I may convert all of them or maybe just a small amount of them.

Next up on my list of converts are Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare™ weapons! The game maybe old and most people think the successors of Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare™ are better, they're wrong. The successors is just a copy paste with some new features. Kinda disappointed on Infinity Ward but that's fine, it's Activision that we should blame.
Here's the list of weapon Imma convert:
-M16 RDS
-M4A1 Multiple Attachment
-M4 SopMod
-P90
-MP5 Silenced
-M14


Maybe there's modders out there have convert these weapons already, but I wanna have my hands on it too :D

That's all for today! Visit my blog often to check out whether new weapon mods released, news related to Battlefield 3™ & some important life events that occurs in my life :D


>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.