2012-01-22

Jets Ownage!

/>Thread #81 - January 22, 2012:

Uhh... my lucky day?
I have never been a good jet fighter. Getting a kill on a jet itself is count as lucky for me! But not today, I guess. I have pwned people hard with jets today!
Here's the proof:
6 kills, no death
A proof of jet kill? Here it is
As you can see in my Vehicle stat below, a further proof of me getting lots more kills with Jet:
I got more kills with the F/A-18E Super Hornet than the SU-35BM Flanker E for some reason... maybe because I was in the American Team more than the Russian Team. I don't know but I still like the look & feel of F/A-18E Super Hornet :D
Well that's it for today! Hopefully I got more kills with jets or just disable & destroy enemy jets. All that I need is points so that I can get the Air-to-Ground Missile.
See you guys later!

>/End of Thread\<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.