2012-01-06

Heart Warfare 2

/>Thread #66 - January 6, 2012:

I was challenged!
Who's first to send the SMS, meant you miss the person you text (in this case, it's between me and Natasha).

Ah well! Guess what? I can stand that!
Why?
 

Well, recently I am close to Natasha and having plans to acquire her, but then I keep referring to the event that take place approximately 2 years ago...

It was the time when I last met .NET! I couldn't forget of what happen even after 2 years had passed... even after we separated by 5000 kilometers!

So I won't be missing Natasha that quick! Maybe that's the reason the memory getting stronger by the time? That .NET still waiting for me and she will be mad if she knows what I did xD


Today, I was about to leave town to my hometown. I went to mosque first to have a Friday prayer. Before I went home, I made my way to Natasha to say her goodbye. I said that she will missed me when I left but she went on R.A.G.E mode or some shit (go on play RAGE lol. hippy-_-prisoner8 waiting for u). While walking to home, I got a text from her, stating that the first person who text each other means one of us missed the other one.


Example:
If Natasha text me first after the declaration, that mean she missed me (don't think that's going to happen) and vice versa.



But that's not going to happen. I won't lose because I kept having flashback of my sweet moments with .NET! 


Yeah... can we meet again, net?


>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.