2012-01-13

[WIP]Battlefield 3™ M4A1 for IV

/>Thread #71 - Friday, January 13, 2012:

It's Friday 13th!
Goddamn it's scary :o
Leave that aside and get on to the main topic. I'm currently working on porting weapons to IV™ (Grand Theft Auto IV™ & Episode From Liberty City™) and I chose the much beloved Battlefield 3™ M4A1!

As a note though, I do not have Grand Theft Auto IV™ or Episode From Liberty City™ in PC!
That's the reason why I do not release it just yet, I'm currently releasing it under BETA channel (it's private Beta, you have to contact me via Facebook, Twitter, PM or e-mail) and let the Beta user to post report errors, bugs and feedback on how to fix it (if they know).

Well, here's the proof:
I will open the Beta channel shortly. If you wanted to be a beta tester, comment on this thread with your e-mail, add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I'll reply as fast as I could! :D

>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.