2012-01-20

FIGHT SOPA & PIPA!

/>Thread #79 - January 20, 2012:

Since we all rages about the SOPA & PIPA, I wanted to show you how to fight against it.
Visit this link and write down your identity:
Fight off SOPA & PIPA!
Fill in the blank and click on that sexy, greeny Write Congress button. By doing that, you've helped us all fights off the SOPA & PIPA.


If SOPA & PIPA made it into the bill, the internet as we know it know will be different. I cannot post mods, you cannot open Facebook, and worse: WE CANNOT DOWNLOAD TORRENT!


I hope you understand and do the right thing... it's a small decision but it's always worth it.


Signed,
Animus120

>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.