2012-01-12

[REL]World of Warcraft™ Epic Sword

/>Thread #70 - January 12, 2012:

Hi all!
Quite a while I haven't update the blog. Just went online to update on the blog's structures & reply to C-Box, no actual mod released. Well that's because I'm working on porting my weapons to R.A.G.E engine (or IV). The weapon is in beta phase and the reason I could not release it because of the fact that I do not have the actual game :D
For today, I'm releasing a World of Warcraft™ Epic Sword for San Andreas

I'm not really familiar with World of Warcraft™ since I do not play the game, I play DotA, but not WoW. So I don't know if the name's right, but it's alright!

INFO:
[Replace katana.dff & katana.txd]
Screenies:
Link:
Password:
modsbyanimus120.blogspot.com

>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.