2011-12-27

[WIP]San Andreas™ Project

/>Thread #57 - December 27, 2011:


Hi all, Animus' here!
I'm currently working on a huge San Andreas™ weapon projects. I wanted to finish up with the Battlefield™ to San Andreas™ modification as well as some other weapon that does not come from Battlefield™.


Right now, here's some of the weapons I'm currently working on:
-BATTLEFIELD 3™ SCAR-H CQB (this one MIGHT comes with multiple attachments)
-BATTLEFIELD 3™ M4A1 w/ ACOG x4 MAGNIFICATION
-BATTLEFIELD 2™ L96-A1
-Artic Warfare Police Gold Camo
-Barett M82 Snow Camo (it's done but I'm not releasing it now)
AND LOTS MORE!
I might be done by December 31, 2011 and release it on January 1, 2012 as a New Year gifts from me to you guys :D
So stay tuned for more updates regarding this modification for San Andreas™!
Signed
Animus120

>/End of Thread\< 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.