2011-12-06

Battlefield 3™ Ownage!

/>Thread #36 - December 6, 2011:

Hi guys!
What kind of things make you happy? Money? Having a girlfriend? VICTORY?
Well, I'm on with the Victory. Why? Simple. I got 2 times in a row of MVP in Battlefield 3™!
Don't believe me? Oh, alright. Here's the photo:
_First Match:_
My Team (RU) Won!
[IDN]Animus120, 9 Kills/5 Deaths - Score 2658. 1st MVP!
A closer look:


_Second Match:_
My Team (RU) Won!
This one, I totally owned!
[IDN]Animus120, 23 Kills/6 Deaths - Score 5138. 1st MVP!
Closer look:


What made me amazed is I got high kills, scores with low deaths and most importantly, MY TEAM WON! :fuckyeah:


Thanks for reading :D


>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.