2011-12-21

New Project

/>Thread #53 - December 21, 2011:

Alright. After 2 weeks development with Harvii, I left the project and proceed with the next target. Namely Natasha Carolina. While she retain most of what I want from a girl, I still felt in lost of failing to acquire PuPut!

Yes! PuPut fell into the hand of Osiris Clan: Vany. FUCK! His name is Vany. Can you fucking believe that? It sounds like a girl or some shit -_-


Oh yeah, my school divided into 4 clans: Plecink, Ability, Osiris & MP5K. I'm in MP5K cuz it sounds like H&K MP5K :fuckyeah:


Btw, random shit happen: Natasha gave me access to her Facebook! WHAT THE FUCK! I'm owning this shit... although I think she most likely think of it as acceptable, but I found it intriguing since we've recently met and she barely knows nothing about me.

Well... that's it for the day (night -_-)! See you next time!
I'll upload the third Battlefield™ mod to San Andreas™ later!


>/End of Thread\<



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.