2011-12-19

[REL]Apocalyptic M4 Dual Mags

/>Thread #50 - December 19, 2011:

Hi all!
After 2 days of silence, I finally able to release my own mods that I made in the past 3 weeks. It's Apocalypse M4 Dual Mags! I made most of the M4 models with HyperSquid made the PMag models. The textures was created by Kimono and dedemitt adds the rust & dark apocalyptic effect to the textures. The gun icon was created by IW (yeah, you all know that ;))
INFO:
[Replaces m4.dff & m4.txd]

Here's the link (LINK FIXED): 
Apocalyptic M4 Dual Mags

Here's the screenshot:
That was the beta build
 The first released version screenshot
 How it looks like in Ammu-Nation (LOL errors I can't fix xD)
 Shooting in style :D


So, that's all for today! I'm going to focus on ripping the AK47 or the ACR from Modern Warfare 2 and rig it to San Andreas™


Enjoy and please don't steal my mods! I worked so hard on the models and it took me about 3 weeks to just makes it perfect! Do not re-upload this mod on other website as I host this mod myself! Thanks


>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.