2011-12-30

Colonel Animus120

/>Thread #60 - December 30, 2011:

Hi guys!
I would like to talk about this matter. It's very important and SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T REACH COLONEL RANK IN BATTLEFIELD 3™!

Now, I have just reached the Rank Colonel this morning and I unlocked AS Val. After the rank Colonel, then we have Colonel Service Star 1, 2, 3 and so on until 100.
During these ranking up, there are nothing left to unlock from ranking up. Now, I'm a bit concern about it because then there is one question: what's there to unlock at Service Star 100?
Well, that is left for me to find out!


Steer that aside, I'm actually surprised by the fact that I reached Rank Colonel in just 1 month! YES! ONE MONTH! WHAT THE FUCK!?
I have just recently reached Rank Colonel on Battlefield: Bad Company™ and it took me 1.2 years to achieve it. Damn O.o
Just, what the fuck are DICE thinking?

Since I created a new Region 3 PS®N account for Battlefield 3™ (fuck you Sony for all the Region Lock DLC & EA that use Online Pass to play Battlefield 3™ on PS3™), I need to start all of my games again from beginning to get trophies for my new account T_T


>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.