2011-12-08

Back to Karkand™ Impression and Rage!

/>Thread #40 - December 7, 2011:

Greeting, brothers!
Now, I want to rage at Strike At Karkand map. Why? DICE removed the dust from that city and it makes me visible to snipers and campers alike.
I KEEP GETTING SNIPED BY CAMPERS! FUCK!
Oh yeah, btw. Here's the process:
-Download from PS®N (note that it's only 1326 MB)
(note: I replaced my XMB wallpaper)
-Installing on PS3™ (DON'T COMMENT ON THE BACKGROUND LOL! SHE'S MY FUCKING...)
-Scores I get on Sharqi Peninsula


Well, I got a high scores on first play through on Sharqi (used to hate this map) because I was on a fucking last stand :D Reviving buds, medkit supplies, suppression and lots of other thing.


But I still raging on Strike At Karkand. I WANT THE FUCKING DUST BACK!


>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.