2011-12-07

DRAXSTER-PC LAST STAND

/>Thread #38 - December 7, 2011:

Hi guys!
I'm here just to post that my laptop just did a milestone :o
Yes, it has been on for 3 days with no shut down whatsoever. And it's still working as of now. And I'm glad of that. The reason why I did that is because I couldn't be bothered to wait for the Windows to start up and waiting for Rainmeter to crash before it's functional.
A proof of that:


Look at the counter next to the Temperature Counters. It says right there: 3 Days, 13 Hours and 59 Minutes (1 minute before 14 hours xD)
Well, that's that. It's a Last Stand for my laptop. I had to shut it down for sanity reason (I guess. My moms rage on me when I didn't turn off my laptop).


>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.