2011-12-25

Battlefield 3™ TDM Scores

/>Thread #56 - December 25, 2011:

Hi all & Merry Xmas!
Just postin' up my scores on Battlefield 3™!
Yes, I know it's Team Deathmatch. If you asked why I play TDM on Battlefield 3
™, it's because my friend's currently sleeping or on holiday, so I don't have any friend to play with so Team Deathmatch is my alternate.
It shows my Lone Wolf Traits xD
Here's the link to the Battle Report:
Battle Report
The Leaderboard:


If you check my Battle Report, it shows that:
>I'm the Killing Machine with 22 kills
>I'm the Highest Awarded with 3200 points
>I'm the Best Assault (obviously) with 2489 points
>I got 1st MVP


I'M RAPING N00B & OWNED THE TEAM DEATHMATCH!
(Don't get me wrong, my favorite Game Mode is Conquest)


>/End of Thread\<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.