2011-10-29

Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Torrent

/>Thread #8 - October 29, 2011:

Hi all!
Since I've shared a torrent client (see Thread #3), now I want to share a torrent for you all. It's a new movie called Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon. I'm pretty damn sure you know it. So I'm here just for the sake of entertainments, you can download it (size on 15kb) and open it on your torrent client. Then let it download the movie :D

It's a great upload, by the way. If you understand torrents good enough, you will understand that you will get a high-speed download because there's 9904 seeders and only 3907 leechers. And it's free anyway :D
The size is 1.43 GB and the quality of the video is overall 10/10. While the content of the movie is depended whether you like the movie or not.
Link:
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Leech and seeds, boys & girls!

/>End of Thread<\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.