2011-10-29

[APPS]RocketDock

/>Thread #2 - October 29, 2011:

I want to share an useful applications:
RocketDock

RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.

I've been using this for ages and liking it. It's an alternate for Windows users if you wanted to have a Mac but don't have the cash (seriously, Mac is useless. Can't play games on it=FAIL).
As far as I use my MacBook, I use it just to browse the .Net and I play 2 games: HALO: Combat Evolved & The Sims 3 series gameline.
Here's the link:
RocketDock

Enjoy, ya n00b!

/>End of Thread<\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.