2011-10-29

GTA San Andreas Torrent

/>Thread #9 - October 29, 2011:

Hi all!
Another torrent is up for sharing: GTA San Andreas. The most epic and so far, THE BEST Grand Theft Auto in the series. While maybe GTA IV has been released, but there's just one thing that IV doesn't have: bug and fully modifiable script to extend my creativity and fun beyond anyone ever imagine. It's over the top game, even though it's fucked up, but it's still fun to exploit its bug. I find myself as a CLEO scripter.

Anyway, let's cut the chit-chat and here's the link for the torrent:
GTA San Andreas

The torrent size is only 20kb and the file you will be downloading will be 3.92GB. Just extract the .rar and then mount the .iso or you can instal the Alcohol 120% that come pre-loaded in the torrent. Seeders are 2058 & Leechers are 359 so you will download pretty fast.

Some screenies. It's actually my personal game screenshot but never mind, at least it shows the fun of the game itself:

As any of a good pirate will say: leech & seed

/>End of Thread<\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.