2012-03-18

Hikasa Youko (Kazane Hiyori) - Crayon

/>Thread #112 - March 17, 2012:

Hello all otaku!
Have you watched the Gekijōban Sora no Otoshimono: Tokei-jikake no Enjeroido yet? Well if you have (be it live on the theater one year ago or just downloaded the torrent) you might hear the Insert song on the part where Hiyori and the New World Club flying on the gliders. Well, I found the song and I would like to share it with you guys (be you're just a person who likes the song or Level-One Otaku).

OST Artwork

I have embedded an Artwork and complete song information information. No lyric as of now, will update when I found it later on.

INFO: 

Titles: Crayon
Artist: Hikasa Youko (Kazane Hiyori)
Album: OST Gekijoban Sora no Otoshimono Tokei Jikake no Enjeroido
Year: 2011
Link:
Crayon

>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.