2011-11-26

Versus

/>Thread #29 - November 26, 2011:    

Strange thing just happen to Animus everyday since the 1191 T.T pain in the ass but fine. I'll take that as a challenge. But... I've learned some new things about the very core of Animus in the last few days.

The understanding of something that doesn't require visual FX had never happened before. But it does, while people think that leaving something that was better for me is bad decision, but people will never understand that sometimes, an Animus cannot be understand. We are different than you, so you do.


For once in my life, I pursue something that doesn't have visual FX, but the experience that you will get. I'm being poetic somehow, I dunno xD
(NOTE: I think I'm getting old :/)

/>End of Thread<\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.