2011-11-15

Halo: Combat Evolved 10 Years Anniversary

/>Thread #24 - November 15, 2011:  


Halo: Combat Evolved released 10 years ago and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary was released today! :D
Going to download it off Xbox LIVE since I can't buy original X360 games in Indonesia. So I copied Halo Combat Evolved to my PC and played it again on Legendary Mode with no restart (hopefully).
I need some refreshment. I like a girl and people keeps telling me if we both looks like brethren (I'm blank).
Hmm... alright, leave that one out for later. I'm just so excited today because of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary released today.
Lol. I'm the biggest Halo fan out there!


/>End of Thread<\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.