2011-11-07

Merry

/>Thread #18 - November 7, 2011:

It's been quite awhile I've updated in this blog. I was busy few days back for some urgent paper work needs to be done. Now I'm back online.
For my return today, I just wanted to tell you all that I've just compiled another models named Merry :D
I'm done with the models (just realized it's in perfect shape for ages. So I updated the old models to HQ. It's already HD but I'm not sure about the real quality of it. But now, it's HQ).

I'm done recording the sound for Merry with all possible options available during the emu. I've also included the Euphoria to add a bit of realism for the animations. The textures was done in HD and HQ. Has been converted from rl and it the best work I've done so far.


Now, I've got a problem during the test. The emu doesn't load the models (consistency error :o). I updated the source code to "allow_lcall 1" and it work but the result isn't that great. I only managed to recreate the events only 43% due to lcall errors. I don't know why, but I guess it's because of the new laws available in the world (Sen-Kuo=5 / Kuo-Kuo=x)


But I'm happy with my work so far. The next models will be Mara. Stay tuned :D

/>End of Thread<\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.