2012-02-10

[REL]Glock 18

/>Thread #95 - February 10, 2012:

It's been 4 days of silence now: I was busy with some pre-valentine's trouble so please excuse that xD btw I want to release this mod, I have them on my hard drives for 2-3 months, I think. I just don't think it's a good mod but, hey, release what you got in the hard drive! My friend told me that.

You might think this is weird: a pistol for Micro SMG? Well, the Glock 18 is a fully automatic and considered by some a SMG. I suggest you tweak your weapon.dat file and replace the MICRO_SMG lines from 50, 50, 100 to 20, 20, 50. I don't know! It's up to you whether you want realism or just having fun.

INFO:
[Replace micro_uzi.dff & micro_uzi.txd]
Screenies:
Link:
Glock 18
Password:
modsbyanimus120.blogspot.com

>/End of Thread\<

1 comment:

  1. I think. I just don't think it's a good mod but, hey, release what you got in the hard drive! My friend told me that. glock trigger

    ReplyDelete

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.