2012-02-10

Break Until Sunday

/>Thread #96 - February 10, 2012:

As the title said: my family is taking a trip (again). But don't you guys worried! My blog is still up and mods are always available for download. While on the trip, I'm planning to convert weapons from Halo 3™ to San Andreas™. 

Diego4Fun came up with a good plan which is doing a Halo 3™ combo mods. He do peds rig and I do weapons rig. We have vehicles from Halo 3™, too but both of us don't have the skills to rig a vehicle. I have been thinking if Trento would want to do it... I don't know, people are unique in the modding business!

P.S: Massive thanks to Diego4Fun for sharing the link for Halo 3™ models! Good on ya, mate!

Well, see you all in another 4 days and enjoy your day!

Signed,
Animus120

>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.