2012-06-11

[REL][NMC]Battlefield: Bad Company™ The Legionnaire Mercenaries

/>Thread #124 - June 11, 2012:

Hi all! 
Sorry for the delay, my attention was drawed to playing Battlefield 3™ to unlock all the Assignments and I've unlock all the Assignments & trophies from Close Quarter Expansion Pack.

So, most of you people might now of the infamous Legionnaire Mercenaries; which serves as the primary enemy in the campaign of Battlefield: Bad Company™. So I took some time to do something to put this peds here!

Once again, many thanks to my friend Faqqih Script for taking his times off to take a nice screenshot of my peds. I have chosen the screenshots that I like the most to showcase it here.

Password:
modsbyanimus120.blogspot.com

>/End of Thread\<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.