2013-07-03

Shingeki no RU osu! Beatmap

It's nearly 1 year since I last posted in here. I already left GTA and its modding world. Nowadays I'm just playing Visual Novels, Eroges and alike, oh I also played RaiderZ. A good MMORPG dat I've been playing since I quit GTA modding.

Anyway, Shingeki no Kyojin is the hottest anime of this season plus I like to play osu! just to fill my boredom, that's when I saw this video on YouTube and imagine me playing an osu! beatmap with this video. Yeah, it was epic.



This is dedicated to Battlefield, osu! and Shingeki no Kyojin fans!
All I did was converting the video so dat it is playable on osu!

Link to the modded beatmap:
Link to the video: (Shingeki no RU)
BF3で進撃の巨人OPパロ
Link to the original osu! beatmap:
Linked Horizon - Guren no Yumiya(TV Size)

Credits:
YouTube Video - JW4464
osu! Beatmap Author - Kuria
Mixing these 3 different world - TunKy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.