2014-03-05

Reboot of Animus-120 Zone

It's been a long time since I update this blog and it's been more longer since the last time I made mod for GTA SA. I thought that after I abandon this modding world, I would be left forever alone :v

But as time progress, people from my community and worldwide audience still comes to my blog and asked me "Are you making any mods?" "When will you release a new mod?" such question is normal and I keep getting them either from real-life conversation to e-mail. Even after a long vacuum, my blog is still getting a steady 40-80 visitors daily.

So as a comeback, I'm planning to reboot this blog. Yes, total revamp of the interface and spread out the influence to not only GTA, but also to the japanese world... (yes, animu, vn and such). When people asked me why did I quit modding, the answer is actually much more simpler than anyone thought: I'm simply too busy playing visual novels and eroges.

Expect the reboot to be soon, and with the reboot, I'm planning to release a mod that I haven't found around in the internet. Don't get your hopes up though, this thing is probably old and less popular than its twin... but still, why not do it I thought.

Cheers :D
Kyowra

np: yes dat's my new nickname, with reboot, comes a new rebirth :v

3 comments:

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.