2013-08-01

[REL]Draxster Volume 2 ENB

Yep, the ENB dat I crafted with my own tears, sweat and blood is finally here. A continuation of the long-gone ENB dat started it all in 2011.

After one month of testing, I can finally release this ENB. Note that you may need to adjust the setting inside effect.txt to match your monitor's resolution. Without further ado, here's a few snaps of its prowess.






Link:
Draxster ENB Volume 2

Also, I would like to tell you guys dat I had an accident last week dat rip my ligament, thus rendering me unable to walk with both feet. It's already recovering and I can move around a bit, but it still hurts alot. Please pray for my wellbeing guys ^^

4 comments:

Comment on what you think about my post! I accept your feedback and please respect other people who commented, too.